At Adcote, we understand that choosing a new school can sometimes be a daunting task, but the admissions team is here to guide and help you in any way we can. As places at Adcote are often over-subscribed, particularly in the Senior School, parents are advised to apply early. The procedure is very straightforward. Here is our step by step guide:
- Request or download a prospectus.
- Contact the Admissions Department to arrange a visit to the school (01939 260202) or email by clicking here.
- Spend a taster day and/or night at the school.
- Complete and return the registration form with the registration fee of £200. For overseas candidates an overseas deposit is required of £1000.
- The last school report and references will be requested from the current school.
- Scholarship exams – Scholarships are highly prized and are awarded in recognition of proven talent. The exams take place on an annual basis in January. Prospective pupils are examined in Maths, English, Science and Humanities. We do not offer example papers in advance of the scholarship exams.
- The School offers a place.
- Accept your place: Congratulations! Please read the parental contract and Terms and Conditions before signing. We will then send joining instructions.